Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for being missing in action these past few weeks. It's safe to say I've been incredibly busy delving into seasonal festivities and preparing for Christmas and NYE. After a few days and nights spent at the beach with my friends downing Southern Comforts and ginger ale, I'm feeling refreshed and inspired to present some carefully crafted gift ideas during this season of sharing. 

Before then, I just thought I'd share with you The 10 Commandments of Fashion PR, which I found on one of my most religious (forgive the pun) reads, the dkny pr girl blog

Season's greetings!





1 comment:

  1. these commandments are great! i'm interning at a magazine at the moment and it's very similar! great blog now following you x

    ReplyDelete