Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mockingbird Fair

Okay, so for a teeny-weeny project I was working on over the past couple of days for a very special name, I was asked to write a little something about Mockingbird Fair vintage. Let me tell you, it's not often that you're asked to write about something and dumbstruck with filled thumb-twiddling, word-tweaking and tediousness at mustering the passion to really believe in what you're saying. Let me tell you, I definitely did not feel such agony when writing about Mockingbird Fair. In fact, after spending an unhealthy amount of time drooling over the to-die-for vintage pieces on their online store, I think it's safe to say I am now a believer in love at first site. I have never seen such bangin' vintage clothes with such satisfying price tags. Heck, even a lowly pizza girl dreaming of a fashionable budget can afford these beauties. 


Mockingbird Fair have everything from floral, ladylike print dresses, to sassy tailored shorts that any other high-street chain store would exploit for an extortionate price. Not all of the pieces are vintage, but they are rather exclusive and appear to be made exquisitely. 








None of these pieces even come close to swooping over the $50 mark and for a fashion-hungry-yet-painfully-poor student, I think it's safe to say I've just found a new religion in Mockingbird Fair.


I am studying, studying, studying for Uni finals so I shall be posting less, so wish me luck and send a bit of love my way via a comment! 

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, can I puh-lease have those pink scalloped shorts.

    Thanks for commenting on FASHION FALSEHOOD. I've only just started being unhealthily obsessed with rose gold - given that I don't even wear jewellery. So it's gotta mean something, right?

    xx

    ReplyDelete